Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Nerdcore
I feel at home at hip hop shows. I am in my element. I am around people who love the same kind of music I love. This past Wednesday night, however, for the first time in my show-going life I was at a show as an outsider. rap was something that I had only vaguely heard of, all I knew of it was with a whole lot of references to video games, and , , the Internet and comic books and oh yeah this guy was considered the "" of it all.


footer

World, World, World Science Top Business, Shopping, Health Commerce, Science Computers, Computers, Computers Shopping , Best Business, Health Top Society, Society, Society Recreation , The Health Reference, Reference, Reference All Sciences, Free Recreation, Top Shopping Sports, Sports, Sports Freedom Recreation, Business